Monday, September 15, 2008

Zaha Hadid and Karl Lagerfeld conquer Central Park...



I cannnoooottt wait for the Chanel Mobil Art Exhibit in Central Park! London based architect Zaha Hadid teamed up with one of my favorite people ever...Karl Lagerfeld, to create this....




The exhibit is only up from October 9th to November 20th and tickets are running out! It's free admission but a registered time slot is needed in order to explore this space-like-fashion-orb. Karl and Zaha already made stops in both Hong Kong and Tokyo, and now they are on their way over to the best city in the world, NEW YORK!

Here are some pictures from the Tokyo and Hong Kong exhibit..








I seriously think this might be one of the most amazing fashion exhibits EVER. Seriously. I haven't been this excited about an exhibit since I saw the Balenciaga installation in Paris. Although, the Viktor and Rolf showcase at the Barbican in London was pretty amazing. I actually got chills when I saw the 1999 "Russian Doll" Collection with Maggie Rizer. My sister, mom and I even dragged my dad with us through a good 2 hours "ooohing and aaahing" at the insanely beautiful creations of Viktor and Rolf. Surprising, he actually liked it! Thats how amazing it was. I snuck pictures because it was too extraordinary to walk away with just a brochure...












Now I hope I can sneak pictures at the Chanel Mobile Art.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good good good......