Sunday, September 21, 2008

boredom + time travel = laughter



The other night, after my sister and I saw Santogold at Irving Plaza, which was amaaziiinnggg, we came back to a quiet apartment at around 1:30 am. Still not tired enough to go to sleep, we decided to scour the internet, in search of something that would entertain our brains. We came across this. www.yearbookyourself.com. I'm sure its been out there for a while now, but we have just discovered it. Its hilarious. Enjoy...


me -

hayley-





okay, time for something pleasing to look at. Finally, a new issue of Lua magazine has come out. Once again, the pages are filled with amazing photography with beautiful models, lighting and of course, clothes. These are from an older issue but I will always love them...








No comments: